A garbage container will be available between 22-24 October 2017. Please respect these dates!
Only BRF Surtsö residents are allowed to throw combustible materials in it.
- Only combustible may be thrown in the container.
- Big things like couches or bookshelves may NOT be thrown!
- Do not throw electronic devices into the container!
The Board of Directors BRF Surtsö
It is important that everyone living in Brf Surtsö sort their garbage and waste correctly, because incorrect sorting results in high costs for the association of Brf Surtsö.
Tenant holders in the association of Brf Surtsö and Brf Odde shall sort and throw garbage at the green, white and red spots on the map below.
Transport bulky waste to a recycling central by yourself
Bulky waste that cannot be sorted in the containers are to be carried away by yourself to any of the municipal waste collection. It is prohibited to place garbage on the ground at the containers!
Find a recycling central (Återvinningscentral) here:
The Board of Directors BRF Surtsö
In August and September 2017 IKANO will complete its re-design of our heating and ventilation system. This happens in two stages for each stairwell.
The first stage implies that heating batteries are replaced in all apartments. The second stage means that heating and ventilation must be set in each apartment. In the second stage, IKANO must unavoidably access all apartments in the stairwell for two days. The Board will collect keys to each apartment to ensure that the work can be carried out. The keys will of course be acknowledged and returned immediately after the work is done.
STEP 1 – Replacement of a number of heating batteries within the stairwells
The work of replacing the heating batteries takes three days per stairwell. During this work all ventilation will be shut off by daytime. The apartment owner does not have to be at home or hand out keys for this stage. The residents may experience pressure in the apartment and some condensation when ventilation is turned off.
|Oddegatan 6 och Surtsögatan 3
||21 Augusti – 2 September, weeks 34 och 35
|Skagafjordsgatan 5 och Skagafjordsgatan 3
||4 – 15 September, weeks 36 och 37
STEP 2 – Adjustment of airflows, with access to each apartment
In stage 2, the heating and ventilation system for all apartments in the stairwell must be adjusted and the function of the apartment thermostat checked. This means that IKANO must have access to all the apartments of the stairwell for two days. IKANO must be able to access all inflatable valves and exhaust valves with ladders. The apartment owner shall ensure that:
– It is free of furniture in front of blow-in and blow-out valves in all rooms
– Stay at home daytime or provide key to the apartment, through collection through the board
Work in stage 2 will take place the following days:
||Sep 07 och 08
||Sep 14 och 15
|Skagafjords gatan 5
||Sep 21 och 22
|Skagafjords gatan 3
||Sep 28 och 29
- After this adjustment, neither blow-in or exhaust valves must be touched, as there will be imbalance in the system
- If IKANO is unable to access an apartment, it will not be adjusted. It can also affect the adjustment of other apartments. The apartment owner must pay the additional cost of later adjustment
- During work, accessibility can be somewhat limited in the houses and everyone is encouraged to facilitate work by not using the elevator and stairs so much.
Here you can find information about how the thermostat on your wall at home works.
The Board of Brf Surtsö